Looking for the best Physiotherapy clinic in Abuja? I will recommend Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic. This is one of the best Physiotherapy clinics in Abuja . They have more than two decades of experience in Physiotherapy services.
Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness clinic is located in a well centralized place in kado Estate, Abuja. Most cases that are being handled by Effective physiotherapy clinic are successful. Clients do come back with several testimonies to share: Listen to what some of our clients say about us
We handle cases of back pains, neck pains, waist pains, elbow pains, shoulder pains , ankle pains and knee pain among others. We are known for helping and restoring movement and function to anyone affected by disability, dysfunction or painful joints. Our physiotherapists have several years of relevant experience and topflight expertise.
Physiotherapy Treatment at Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic involves :
- Treatment of Orthopedic cases such as injuries, fractures, spinal pain and headaches easily enhances healing.
- Therapeutic exercises which improves strength, range of motion and endurance. This helps to correct postural and muscle imbalance. Joint mobilization, manipulation and soft tissue massage as well as stretching reduces stiffness and relieves pains.
- Interventions focus on muscle re-education and control. The rehabilitation of fine and gross motor skill improves daily functions. It helps in regaining strength and flexibility. It enhances learning how to perform safe transfers. Moreover, It restores use of mobility aids.
- Effective physiotherapy for children suffering from cerebral palsy, which helps to reduce spasticity and deformity. Therefore, it will improve their postural control, teaching them how to use assistive devices and doing all that is necessary to maximize the child’s functional independence.
Scope of physiotherapy servicesat Effective Physiotherapy clinic include the following;
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Mobility and Cardiorespiratory care for patients under intensive care
- Paediatric Physiotherapy for children with Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, Erbs palsy and other physically disabled children
- Physical therapy for patients with mobility problems:
- Cardiovascular disease ( e.g. stroke )
- Pulmonary disease (e.g. COPD, emphysema, pneumonia)
- Posture problems ( e.g. flat neck, scoliosis )
- Degenerative diseases ( e.g. Alzheimer’s disease )
- Bone and joint problems (e.g. Osteoporosis, arthritis )
- Spinal cord disorders /injuries ( e.g. disc slip, sciatica )
- Mobility and functional care for the Elderly (Geriatrics) : https://effectivephysio.com/excellent-elders-care/
Contact us now At Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic,2 D Close, Opp Conoil Kado Estate, Abuja. https://effectivephysio.com/our-physiotherapeutic-interventions-include-the-following/
Call 080 3436 5055 0r 0811 885 6060