PHYSIOTHERAPY AT HOME
The world as we know today has changed. There are newer and better ways of doing things. Certainly, our habits have all revolved to suit the currency of time. The recent discovery for the cure of the COVID 19 pandemic, humans have sticking to new found way of life.
In the present world of Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic, we are equally moving with time so as to serve you better.
Because our clients are always in our mind, we now structure our clinic in a way to suit your home services need. This will be of enormous benefit to our clients in number of ways.
Major Benefits of Home Physiotherapy
- Personal Safety Benefits: The main advantage of our physiotherapy at home is safety. Sincerely, it removes the burden of transporting an injured and likely stressed individual from one point to the other. Prolonged sitting in a vehicle can have adverse effect on a patient. Therefore, we try to exchange that prolonged sitting time in a vehicle for a time of exercise for wellness.
- Comforts of Home: The benefit of receiving treatment in the comfort of your home cannot be overemphasized. In your own home, you are comfortable and relaxed. This comfort can enhance treatment since you are in a much more relaxed state.
- Focus in treatment: With our home service, distractions are eliminated and leads to more focused treatment. In most cases, wellness-progress proceed faster.
- Clinic setting phobia: Many people do not enjoy clinical settings for a variety of different reasons. The ability to receive treatment in their own home suits them much more.
- Assessment: Assessment is the foundation of a physiotherapy appointment, the basis for patient treatment. If we don’t get it right, all assumptions going forward are incorrect and will further delay your recovery. With us in your home, we are likely to assess your chairs, foams, pillows, etc. We make additional recommendations and modifications based on your current home. This will in turn give you access to even more opportunities to promote recovery than you would have otherwise received.
- Highly Personalized Care:
Your exercises are tailored toward navigating your own home. This will give you the practical skills you may need to live safely. Many people with mobility issue have trouble getting around their homes but we help them improve in those specific tasks.
Other Benefits of Home Physiotherapy
Additional benefits of home physiotherapy are:
- It Eliminates Obstacles: Many people who want to benefit from physiotherapy are hindered by different circumstances that can prevent them from receiving adequate treatment or which would cause them to delay treatment.. These issues could be anything from transportation issues to mobility issues as a result of injury, disability or illness. In-home services, however, make it possible for people to access and benefit from physiotherapy.
- Safer for High-Risk Individuals: There are many individuals who are considered high-risk patients and would put themselves in an unsafe environment by receiving physiotherapy services at our clinic. Some might have illnesses or disabilities that compromise their mobility.
- Highly Convenient & Time Saving: Our In-home physiotherapy services are highly convenient. We work to suit your own schedule and help you save a lot of time on transit. In fact, in many cases, we also offer treatment at work or other locations that is convenient for you outside the home.
- Cost Savings: Our home service gives you additional savings due to absence of travel. This makes it more economical compared to traditional, in-office physiotherapy services. Even if the travel time isn’t particularly lengthy, costs do add up over time.
As you can see, there are many reasons why our in-home physiotherapeutic service is very beneficial. From the added comfort and convenience of receiving treatment in your own home to the ability of eliminating obstacles present in traditional physiotherapy settings, there are many reasons why our in-home physiotherapy will be a good option for you.
For your home Physiotherapy service: Please Call 0803 436 5055 or 0811 885 6060 or visit Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic No 2 D Close, Ajumgbobia Kado Estate, Abuja.