Gwarimpa is one of the satellite towns in Abuja. There is a physiotherapy clinic around Gwarimpa area. It is called Effective Physiotherapy And Fitness Clinic. It is a physiotherapy clinic which assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent diseases and disability through physical means. Because we use proven techniques to help restore movement and function to anyone affected by disability, dysfunction, painful joints, there has been outstanding results to show for our work.
Sure, our physiotherapy clinic around Gwarimpa is second to none. It is Located at No 2, Ajumgobia (D) Close, behind Upland Mall, Kado Estate. Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic is a place to be for all your physiotherapy and Fitness needs. In addition, our physiotherapists have several years of relevant experience and topflight expertise. With dexterity and precision they can handle different cases like back, neck, waist, elbow, shoulder, ankle and knee pain among others. We are proficient in handling cases with young and old, male and female.
Our Physiotherapy clinic work to restore and maintain mobility, function and well- being. This includes providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, pain, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors. Functional movement is central to what it means to be healthy. The terms “physiotherapy” and “physical therapy” mean the same thing and are used interchangeably.
Scope of physiotherapy services we render include the following;
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Mobility and Cardiorespiratory care for patients under intensive care
- Paediatric Physiotherapy for children with Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, Erbs palsy and other physically disabled children
- Physical therapy for patients with mobility problems:
- Cardiovascular disease ( e.g. stroke )
- Pulmonary disease (e.g. COPD, emphysema, pneumonia)
- Posture problems ( e.g. flat neck, scoliosis )
- Degenerative diseases ( e.g. Alzheimer’s disease )
- Bone and joint problems (e.g. Osteoporosis, arthritis )
- Spinal cord disorders /injuries ( e.g. disc slip, sciatica )
- Mobility and functional care for the Elderly (Geriatrics)
Contact us now At Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic,2 D Close, Opp Conoil Kado Estate, Abuja. https://effectivephysio.com/our-physiotherapeutic-interventions-include-the-following/
Call 080 3436 5055 0r 0811 885 6060