The Nearby Physiotherapy Clinic is Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic. This Physiotherapy Clinic is in Kado Estate, Abuja. It is second to none. It is at No 2,D Close, Ajumgobia Behind Upland Mall, Kado Estate, Abuja. This clinic provides healthcare that uses physical means and techniques to treat pains. It assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent diseases and disability through physical means. We use proven techniques to help restore movement and function to different parts of the body affected by injury, disability, dysfunction, pain or health condition.
The nearby Physiotherapy Clinic in Kado Estate is a place to be for all your physiotherapy and Fitness needs especially if your work place or home is not too far from the clinic. We render home services too. Our physiotherapists render effective services and have several years of relevant experience and topflight expertise. With dexterity and precision we handle several cases of back, neck, wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle and knees pains among others. We are proficient in handling cases with young or old, male or female, children or adult.
Physiotherapy involves treatments to restore, maintain mobility, function, and well- being. The terms “physiotherapy” and “physical therapy” mean the same thing and are used interchangeably. Physiotherapy provides services to individuals to maintain movements possible and functional ability throughout lifespan.
This includes circumstances and situations where movement and functions are threatened by ageing, injury, pain, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.
Scope of physiotherapy we render include the following;
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Mobility and Cardiorespiratory care for patients under intensive care
- Paediatric Physiotherapy for children with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Erbs palsy and other physically disabled children Physical therapy for patients with mobility problems such as
- Cardiovascular disease ( e.g. stroke )
- Pulmonary disease (e.g. COPD, emphysema, pneumonia)
- Posture problems ( e.g. flat neck, scoliosis )
- Degenerative diseases ( e.g. Alzheimer’s disease )
- Bone and joint problems (e.g. Osteoporosis, arthritis )
- Spinal cord disorders /injuries ( e.g. disc slip, sciatica )
Mobility and functional care for the Elderly (Geriatrics)
Contact us now At Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic,2 D Close, Opp Conoil Kado Estate, Abuja. https://effectivephysio.com/our-physiotherapeutic-interventions-include-the-following/
Call 080 3436 5055 0r 0811 885 6060