What do Physiotherapists do ? A physiotherapist is a health care professional. They help you achieve and maintain optimum range of motion and physical ability usually after a period of illness, injury or as a result of the need to improve on your state of wellness and fitness.
Moreover, when taking a new patient, a Physiotherapist assesses (or examines) the physical condition of the patient. Similarly, he takes the medical history of his / her clients. Furthermore a physiotherapist applies one or more combination of the following treatment methods tailored towards each person’s need in order to achieve result;
- Massage to ease soft tissue pain
- Mobilization of joints
- Exercise to strengthen weak muscles and for weight management
- Cold (ice) Therapy to reduce inflammation
- Heat to increase circulation
- Ultra-sound Therapy to ease muscle spasms
- Electrical Stimulation to help muscles that cannot contract
- Educate their clients on health issues
FOR MORE INFO, TREATMENT OF PHYSIOTHERAPEUTIC CASES PLEASE CONTACT EFFECTIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY AND FITNESS CLINIC, NO 2D AJUMGOBIA STREET, KADO ESTATE, FCT, ABUJA .
WE ATTEND TO THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1.Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton.
2. Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation.
3. Disability as a result of heart problems.
4. Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth.
5. Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
6. Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care.
Learn More About us : https://effectivephysio.com/physiotherapy-clinic-in-abuja/
Watch and subscribe to our YouTube channel
Please Call 0803 436 5055.