Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness clinic is one of the most popular physiotherapy clinics in Abuja. Located in a well centralized place in kado Estate, Abuja. Most cases that are being handled by Effective physiotherapy clinic are successful. Clients do come back with several testimonies to share: https://effectivephysio.com/the-experience-of-the-therapy-was-worthwhile/
We handle cases like back, neck, waist, elbow, shoulder, ankle and knee pain among others. We are known for helping restoring movement and function to anyone affected by disability, dysfunction or painful joints. Our physiotherapists have several years of relevant experience and topflight expertise.
Physiotherapy Treatment and Benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment of Orthopaedic cases such as injuries, fractures, spinal pain and headaches easily enhances healing.
- Therapeutic exercise improves strength, range of motion and endurance. This helps to correct postural and muscle imbalance. Joint mobilization, manipulation and soft tissue massage as well as stretching reduces stiffness and relieves pain.
- After therapy, Patients with neurological disorders such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease etc. are relieved from pains.
- Interventions focus on muscle re-education and control. The rehabilitation of fine and gross motor skill improves daily functions. It helps in regaining strength and flexibility. It enhances learning how to perform safe transfers. Moreover, It restores use of mobility aids.
- For children suffering from cerebral palsy, physiotherapy is essential in helping to reduce spasticity and deformity. Therefore, it will improve their postural control, teaching them how to use assistive devices and doing all that is necessary to maximize the child’s functional independence.
Scope of physiotherapy services in our clinic include the following;
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Mobility and Cardiorespiratory care for patients under intensive care
- Paediatric Physiotherapy for children with Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, Erbs palsy and other physically disabled children
- Physical therapy for patients with mobility problems:
- Cardiovascular disease ( e.g. stroke )
- Pulmonary disease (e.g. COPD, emphysema, pneumonia)
- Posture problems ( e.g. flat neck, scoliosis )
- Degenerative diseases ( e.g. Alzheimer’s disease )
- Bone and joint problems (e.g. Osteoporosis, arthritis )
- Spinal cord disorders /injuries ( e.g. disc slip, sciatica )
- Mobility and functional care for the Elderly (Geriatrics) : https://effectivephysio.com/excellent-elders-care/
Contact us now At Effective Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic,2 D Close, Opp Conoil Kado Estate, Abuja. https://effectivephysio.com/our-physiotherapeutic-interventions-include-the-following/
Call 080 3436 5055 0r 0811 885 6060