What is Body Servicing Therapy:
This is a new concept in physical fitness and wellness. BODY SERVICING THERAPY CLINIC applies special treatment on the body in order to enhance or boosts its ability to live and serve individuals better, fitter, stronger and longer. Moreover, the perception behind this treatment is that “every machine needs to be serviced, your body too as a living machine should undergo regular servicing for optimal performance”.
Furthermore, this physical therapy approach helps to rejuvenate the body. It relieves pains, tensions, stiffness, cramps and stress on the body. Consequently, it improves blood circulation in the body, thereby relieving anxiety, improving sleep pattern and promoting body relaxation.
REASONS FOR BODY SERVICING THERAPY ?
Body Servicing Therapy has been adjudged as one of the most effective physiotherapeutic treatment in overall fitness and wellness. Therefore, the treatment option is administered at BODY SERVICING THERAPY CLINIC for the following reasons:
Firstly, to have a pain free or a tension-free body.
Secondly, it helps one develop healthy joints void of arthritis while aging
Thirdly, body servicing act as a preventive and curative measure against diseases
In conclusion, it restores a refreshing (baby-like) sleep pattern
WHEN DO I NEED BODY SERVICING THERAPY ?
The following conditions are signs which indicate your urgent need for Body Servicing Therapy:
- Inability to sleep well (insomnia)
- Experiencing persistent body pain
- Existence of occasional cramps (tensions) in the muscle.
- Inadequate mental concentration
- Desire to maintain or improve on one’s present state of wellness and fitness.
- Engagement in excessive exercise
WHO SHOULD UNDERGO BODY SERVICING THERAPY?
EVERYONE : Professionals such as engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Accountants and Agriculturalists. Artisans, Business men, Educators, and Athletes also find Body Servicing Therapy highly beneficial.It is both preventive and curative. For instance cases like neck pain, back pain, joint pain, fatigue insomnia, paralysis, extensive spinal pain,, joint stiffness, cramps, executive stress, among other conditions responds well to this treatment. It is recommended for those who want to maintain their health in order to avoid depreciation as well.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BODY SERVICING AND MASSAGE?
- Body Servicing Therapy should not be taken to mean an ordinary massage. Body Servicing Therapy encompasses body massage and other physiotherapeutic interventions which addresses all the joints and other parts of the body.
- Massage is a subset of body servicing.
- Body servicing is more detailed than massage in that all parts of the body is involved Etc.
Schedule an Appointment with our Body Servicing Therapist Today
PLEASE CALL: 0811 885 6060 or 0803 436 5055