Arthritis Treatment Clinic in Abuja Nigeria.
It means joint inflammation. Usually, it is a painful degenerative condition. However, like many chronic conditions, it can come on slowly.
- Arthritis refers to about 200 rheumatic diseases. They are conditions. which affects joints.
- It can impair a person’s ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Physical activity has a positive effect on arthritis. It can improve mental health.
- Factors in the development of arthritis include injury, abnormal metabolism, genetic makeup, infections, and immune system dysfunction.
Causes Of Arthritis
There is no single cause of all types of arthritis. Causes of athritis varies according to the type or form of it. However, possible causes include:
- Abnormal metabolism, leading to gout and pseudo gout
- Heredity such as in osteoarthritis
- Infections, such as in the arthritis of Lyme disease etc.
Most types of arthritis are linked to a combination of factors. Although some have no obvious cause, so they often appear to be unpredictable in their emergence. Therefore, foods that trigger inflammation, especially animal-derived foods and diets high in refined sugar, can make symptoms worse. Eating foods which provoke immune system response may equally make symptoms worse.
Types of Arthritis
Mostly, the common types of arthritis include osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and psoriatic arthritis (PsA) – though the mechanism by which they cause inflammation and pain differs but effects can be similar.
Early Symptoms of Arthritis
- Low Grade Fever
- Joint Redness
- Numbness And Tingling
- Decreased Range of Motion.
- . Weight Loss
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of arthritis aims to control the pain experienced by the patient. Moreover, it minimizes joint damage. It also improves and maintains quality of life. However, it often involves medications, physical therapies, patient education and support. Consequently, it include
- Firstly, physiotherapy
- Secondly, weight loss
- Thirdly, surgery, including joint replacement ( if necessary)
In conclusion, arthritis is a painful degenerative condition. For treatment and management you should consult a Physiotherapist @ ARTHRITIS TREATMENT CLINIC ABUJA.
Please Call: 0803 4365 055 0811 8856 060.
Visit our YouTube Channel