Where is Physiotherapy Clinic in Abuja? The Physical Therapy Clinic you would like to be in Abuja is Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic. Right now, with Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic, the city of Abuja is experiencing healthier and happier citizens like never before. The clinic offers physiotherapy services with results to show. Believe me, honestly, it is the last bus stop to every physiotherapeutic challenges.
Do You Care to Know More About Physiotherapy?
In some part of the world, the word physiotherapy is not very common. Even though some might have heard of it, but not many know the function of physiotherapy to humanity.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy has come a long way. Like any other field in the medical world, everyone need physiotherapy to facilitate their day-to-day activities.
The person who practice physiotherapy is known as a physiotherapist or a physical therapist. They are people who help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
A physiotherapist works with patients to help them manage pain, balance, mobility, and motor function. Most people at some point in their lifetime will work with a physiotherapist. In addition, some people get to know of physiotherapy when referred to one after a car accident, after surgery, or to address low back pain.
Physiotherapy does not involve any form of medicine – drugs or injection or even surgery. They help you maintain your health through natural procedure using exercise and its like.
Firstly, Physiotherapists focus on both prevention and Secondly on rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disease or disability.
From far and near, Abuja is becoming an epic center for physiotherapy services and the household name of Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic is the first for a lot of cases.
List Of Some Physiotherapeutic Cases We Handle
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation
- Lung problems such as asthma
- Disability as a result of heart problems
- Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care
Having a physiotherapy session is usually unique, because it is all about you and your particular needs. In general, a physiotherapist would:
- Like to take your medical history
- Assess and diagnose your condition
- Gives you a treatment plan that sets goals for you
- Prescribe a course of exercises and any assistive devices you need.
Physiotherapists do not have a common way to treat a patient. At Effective Physiotherapy & Fitness Clinic, we have a wholesome treatment tagged BODY SERVICING THERAPY. It is an all in one treatment for everybody of all ages to help them achieve effective mobility devoid of pain and stress.
Body Servicing Therapy (BST) is a treatment that prepares your body for any kind of activity you might need to engage in. Like you service your car (especially when preparing for a long journey) you body needs to be serviced for optimal performance.
In conclusion, Contact us on:
Address: No. 2 Ajumgobia Close, Kado Estate, Abuja
Call: +234811 885 6060 | +234 909 860 4470